Aston Martin One 77 is an amazing looking two-seater sports car. It is manufactured by Aston Martin who is the British based car manufacturer.
Aston Martin One Two-seater Sports Car
The Aston Martin One 1977 is a moving two-seater flagship sports car. It is manufactured by Aston Martin who is the British based car manufacturer.
The framework of this beauty was revealed in Paris Motor Show 2008. And it was revealed fully in Geneva motor show 2009, but it came in the motors market in 2011.
There is a secret behind its name that Aston Martin is the manufacturer name and one-77 means there were only 77 cars were manufactured.
But unfortunately, in HongKong, one car was crashed, and then the quantity was 76 only.
Aston Martin used a silver color which was a great idea. I think he knew how to attract people.
Aston Martin Features
Aston Martin One came equipped with some very awesome features.
- Full carbon fiber monocoque frame
- Handcrafted aluminum body
- 7.3 L; 446.2 cu in (7,312 ccs) Double OverHead Camshaft(DOHC) 4 valves per cylinder V12 engine with Variable Valve Timing rated at 559 kW (760 PS; 750 hp) at 7,500 rm and 750 N⋅m (553 lb-ft) of torque 5,000 rpm
- Extended transcription of the DB9’s 6-speed automated manual transmission height-adjustable pushrod suspension coupled with dynamic stability control
- Silver Aston Martin One-77 has Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires (255/35 ZR20 front, 335/30 ZR20 rear).
Carbon Ceramic Matrix brakes
- The top speed was considered to be 350 km/h (220 mph), but in December 2009, a speed test was done that showed an actual rate of one 77 and that was near to 354.067 km/h (220.007 mph), with a 0–97 km/h (60 mph) acceleration time of approximately 3.5 seconds
- The production model weight is about 1,630 kg (3,594 lb)
The installations and manufacturing of the carbon fiber body and suspension system were a thing of marvel. The look of this car is something to be proud of.
When the first delivery was done, the manufacturer Aston Martin claimed that the engine is more powerful than any other engine In the world.
Because of its excellent features and design, One-77 won many international awards.
Towards the finish of its creation, Aston Martin planned a seven-unit, one of a kind form of the One-77 called the “Q-Series”.
Aston Martin’s personalization program originated the name of “Q” series.
The Original Look of the Aston Martin One-77
- Metallic dim paint, dark 10-talked wheels, red/dark two-tone inside, red stripe on the front belt
- Solid white paint, silver 10-talked wheels, dark inside, red line on the front belt, dark wing mirrors
- Solid white paint, silver 12-talked wheels, red/dark two-tone inside, twofold red stripe along the body
- Black paint, dark 10-talked wheels, red/dark two-tone inside, red line on the front belt, dim red wing mirrors.
What was the Price of The Aston Martin One-77?
Aston Martin One-77 will cost about 1.86$ million. Silver One-77 is considered one of the most expensive cars in the world.
The price of this car is just staggering, but to see the beauty, style, and design of this car, may just be worth every single penny. If you can afford it.
Because of the limited amount of cars that were made, only 77, finding one available to buy may be quite challenging.
With a speed of 350 km/h (220 mph), it may be hard to find a car to compete with so much power.
Also, the ability to travel 0–97 km/h (60 mph) acceleration time of approximately 3.5 seconds, this sports car may just take your breath away.
It’s not just a car; it’s a beauty. When you drive one-77, you will forget everything because its luxurious features will make you comfortable.