Aston Martin V12 Vanquish is manufactured by a British company Aston Martin. There are many generations in Aston Martins, but here, you will know about the first generation of Aston Martin V12 Vanquish 2001
2001 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
It was introduced in the North American automobile show. It’s the most beautiful model car in existence.
All modern Aston Martin are attractive, but this one is particularly gorgeous, this is the most beautiful Aston Martin since the 60s.
There are two levels of Aston Martins available in the automobile market, which will be discussed later.
2001 Aston Martin Features
The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish has many unusual features, and They are the following:
Engine and Performance: Aston Martin Vanquish 2001 uses 5L V12 (5935 cc) engine which is located at the front side of the vehicle.
520 hp at 7000 rpm power and 425 ft-lbs at 5800 rpm torque is produced by the engine. 12 cylinders are used which contain four valves/cylinder.
The compression ratio of this amazing car is about 10:8:1. Its fuel type is Petrol and the injection type is indirect and tank capacity is 21.2 US gallons.
V12 vanquish top speed is 201 mph where it covers 100 kilometers in 3.5 sec. That is a very fast car indeed.
V12 Vanquish Chassis and Body Style
Chassis of Aston Martin Vanquish is made up of carbon fiber and its body style is the coupe.
It is also called a two-door coupe and two-door convertible body style car. Its curb weight is 1835 kg and the maximum weight is 2175 kg.
Its wheelbase is 2690 mm where the front track is about 1513 mm and the rear track is 1595 mm.
Suspension and Transmission: Vanquish V12 uses independent wishbone suspension at both front and rear sides. It is a Rear-wheel drive vehicle.
Its front brake is composed of a ventilated and grooved steel disk and the rear back is composed of a Ventilated steel disk.
There are six semi-automatic gears in the vehicle. Its steering type is rack and pinion. For safety, the ABS anti-lock braking system) is present.
There are Two Kinds of Aston Martin V12
Most people do not know that there are two kinds of Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. The engine features differentiate them. They are the following:
- V12 2 dr Coupe: It’s a 460-hp and 6.0-liter V12 premium car
- V12 5.2 dr Coupe: It’s a 520-hp and 6.0-liter V12 premium car
Martin V12 Vanquish Innovations
Following are the changes that Aston Martin V12 Vanquish has brought:
- Aston Martin 2001 has brought a stable carbon fiber transmission tunnel bonded to the extruded aluminum front and rear bulkheads.
- Aston Martin Vanquish 2001 introduced the Super forming process.
- Aston Vanquish 2001 introduced the six-speed manual transmission paddle shift. It’s the combination of aerospace technology and hand craftsmanship.
- It came equipped with AM/FM radio with 700 watts, 5.1 surround sound, and ten speakers, and also the CD-changer. A luxury on its time.
- It also has four-wheel anti-lock brakes and driver airbag. Some great safety feature that was ahead of the times.
How Much Did the 2001 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Cost?
The price of the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish is not too high. Depending on who you ask, really. Price varies from level to level. Its price is affordable, and it is about $50,000 to $80,000 in the US.
The Aston Martin V12 has proven itself as the best and fantastic car of the Aston Martin line. Its amazing features make it a very impressive car.